Saturday, December 22, 2007

New to blogging

I wanted to read Becca and Amanda's blogs so I had to sign up. I just got hooked on myspace, it's like crack I can't get enough. I wish that I had something interesting to write. We're just getting ready for Christmas. Mikey and I just had our 3 year anniversay. We went up to the Anniversary Inn in Logan. It was a nice getaway. Thomas is two! He's getting huge and starting to talk a lot. He's been an easy kid for the most part. He eats, sleeps, and poops well, and on time. Michael just finished his last class that he has to attend and he's wrapping up his other 2 classes and then he's done! I've been super busy the last 2 months with watches. It's been a good business for my mom and me. I'm still working as a medical assistant one day a week but Thomas keeps me busy. Well Merry Christmas!

No comments: