Monday, April 26, 2010

Pretty sure it's a boy!

So I had convinced myself that this baby was going to be a girl. I didn't physically feel different (that I can remember) so there was no reason to think that it would be a girl and I wasn't putting in any orders and wishes for one so I have no clue why I was so certain that it would be a girl. To my surprise and delight the ultrasound at 14weeks saw some boy parts and I'm am happy as a clam. With my other boys I had the strong feeling that they were both boys, when we had the ultrasound it was as I had thought; this time around it caught me by pleasant surprise. As Michael responded "Yay for weiners!" and I couldn't agree more. The hard part about having another boy is naming them, Michael and I aren't quite ready to play the make a list and veto game yet. All suggestions welcome, Thomas' vote is for Buck (it's not in the running).  In other news Nixon turned 1! He is such a big boy and his personality is very playful and fun, not yet mischevious but he is cheeky. He also loves shrugging his shoulders, batting his lashes and flirting with girls. Thomas is finishing up his first year of preschool and is very percocious and observant. He's smart like his dad not to mention very loving and tender. I love all of my boys, they're so much fun and I'm super excited we're adding another to the mix.

2 comments:

Aubrey Norby said...

Congratulations on another Winn boy! Your first two have turned out so cute, I can't wait to see the third edition. We love you guys!

Kathy said...

So I just noticed your blog address on Lara's blog, so I am happy to have another family blog to read.....that is if you have time to blog with your busy little family!